One Year Warranty
GMC Home Improvement will replace without charge, (excluding labor) any stainless steel sink or vanity
sink supplied, that is proven to be defective, with an equivalent replacement, within the specified
appropriate period from date of purchase (One Year warranty), to the original owner, provided it has
been used solely for a residential application, and installed in accordance with the installation
instructions, used and cleaned as recommended, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse, or negligence.
(In the event of a warranty claim, the owner will be required to provide proof of purchase – save sales
This warranty will not cover any damages which might be caused by the product.
GMC Home Improvement reserves the right to inspect any sink reported to be defective prior to
replacement of the sink. All decisions are final. Replacement cost EXCLUDES transportation and any
labor costs for the removal or re-installation.
GMC Home Improvement shall not be liable in case of:
● Improper installation/modification.
● Damages resulting from abuse, such as heavy impact or dropped object.
● Improper care or maintenance.
● Improper applications (such as exposure to corrosive chemicals, photographic solutions, etc.).
● Any modifications made to the product.
● Commercial application.